The different kinds of media advertising are crucial in today’s world, since the best way to rise above the business competition is by using the different kinds of media advertising for profit. Since media is the fastest mode of reaching the masses it is best to avail the mode for ones benefit. There are many different media modes that make up the different kinds of media advertising. The different kinds of media advertising can also be based on the kind of methods used to advertise using media.
The kinds of media advertising based on the kind of media used are as follows:
– Television- in today’s world human beings spend a large portion of their lives watching television. This fact makes the television the most popular of the kinds of media advertising. A wide audience can be reached using television advertisements. By using flashy images and storylines the advertisements can capture the attention of views. The con of this advertisement mode is the expense it incurs. It can be highly expensive thus deterring smaller companies from availing this mode. Even so we see that this form of media is popular whether for local, national or international advertising.
– Radio- having been around for longer than television this mode is one of the most popular advertisement modes. The goal of radio advertisements is generally spreading the news of any company or offer. Using attractive descriptions the radio advertisements can attracts listeners. But this mode can reach only those within the radio stations’ area so it cannot reach the wide audience that television can. At the same time it is more affordable hence it is still highly popular.
– Newspaper- this is another old, yet popular, form of media advertisement. Advertisements in news papers are affordable. The payment is made depending upon the print space and style, so it is in the hands of the one who wants to post the advertisement. Yet just like radio they are generally localized. Even then the flashy images can be a good way of attracting readers.
– Tele advertising- since every person today is reachable through their telephone and cell phone numbers; these can be used to advertise. Telephone calls can be made personally to spread the news of any company or offer. Text messages can also be sent to cell phones for the same purpose.
– Hoarding and flyers- large scale advertising campaigns use hoardings, posters, banners and flyers to attract attention as well. A huge hoarding or banner is sure to catch the attention of passer bys, thus the mode grabs a lot of attention. This can be a little expensive but even smaller companies can afford it.
– Internet- this is a more recent arrival but is a blessing for those looking for an affordable as well as large scale mode of media advertisement. Using the internet the scope of media advertisement is limitless. From emails to webpage advertisements, internet advertising is an arena of its own.
Thus one can choose from the various kinds of media advertising if they want to advertise their business.