What are different kinds of poverty and how to overcome them?
Poverty is defined as the stage of being so poor in many areas of life. Poverty becomes so true in human life because of the definition that being given by people to its opposite which is rich. When people have the idea of what is the definition of being rich, lacking of something in life could be a poverty to them. There are so many kinds of poverty that a person can experience. The poverty of one may not be a poverty of the other.
Below are most common kinds of poverty that are present in the lives of people:
1. Economic poverty – this is one among kinds of poverty in which a person is lacking in the basic needs such as foods, shelter, clothes and everything that is needed in order to survive each day.
2. Mental poverty – this is one among kinds of poverty in which a person is very poor mentally. This is due to being lack in education and thinking capacity. It can be refers to those who are mentally incapacitated and/or who are having problem mentally.
3. Bodily poverty – this is one among many kinds of poverty in which a person is not so lucky when it comes to his/her body parts. A person maybe lack in health or experience severe sickness that will result to early death. He can be having a diseases that there will be no cure. This can also be referred to individuals that are physically incapacitated or disabled.
4. Societal poverty – this is one among many kinds of poverty in which a person lacks social interaction or have no capacity to mingle for other individuals in the society.
5. Spiritual poverty – this is one among many kinds of poverty in which a person lacks things that cannot be seen by mortal eye or cannot comprehend well godly matters. A person who is experiencing this poverty sometimes have no peace of mind, contentment and fulfillment in life even though he has everything like wealth, family and fame. It seems there is lacking in his/her life. A person who is experiencing in this poverty usually don’t care about Godly matters and only relies in his/her own self.
Poverty strikes to all of individuals. That is why, it is important to understand on how to deal with these kinds of poverty in order to survive and to live a fulfilled life. Some were destined to experience such poverties and there are sometimes it is just a result of mere choice and consequences of the decisions being made. Although poverty is most common to all people, it is important that you must do something in order to overcome every poverty in your life. Do not settle for less ordinary and desire for excellence in everything that you do. No matter you are suffering any above poverties, just be thankful of being alive today. Your life is much more important than these poverties. If you have the right character towards these poverties, you can possibly overcome everything.